MERN stack is a technology stack used for developing a software product. It is a set of frameworks that contains many tools for creating well-functioning and responsive software development services. There are many web development technology stacks that are used in the field of computer science. Some of them are:
- MERN- It comprises of technologies: Mongo DB, Express JS, React JS, and Node JS.
- LAMP- It comprises of technologies: Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP.
- MEAN- It comprises of technologies: Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS, and Node JS.
Meaning of MERN Stack:
It is one of the most widely used web development frameworks which comprises of technologies like Mongo DB, Express JS, React JS, and Node JS. Each of these components of the framework is used for developing a web application.
- Mongo DB: It is a document-oriented component of the framework. It contains No-SQL based database properties that are used to store the data obtained from the server.
- Express JS: This framework is layered on top of Node JS. It is used to build the backend part of a web application.
- React JS: React JS is a library that was created by Facebook. It is widely used to build UI components of a web application. React JS helps you to create the interface of a web page.
Who can learn MERN Stack?
Anyone who wants to become a full-stack developer can learn the development of the MERN stack. Many companies hire offshore developers based on their coding skills in the MERN stack. The basic requirements that a person needs to learn MERN stack development are:
- A person must have good knowledge of React and Node JS.
MERN stack makes it easy for a developer to develop responsive and well-functioning web applications. All the four components of the MERN stack provide an end-to-end framework to the developers.
Read Related: Why Outsource Application Development Services?
Why should one use Mongo DB?
- Fast: It is a document-oriented database. Mongo DB makes it easy to index the documents.
- Scalability: It can handle a large amount of data very efficiently.
Why use Express JS?
- It is single-threaded and asynchronous.
- It is efficient and fast in execution.
- It has a robust API.
Why use React JS?
- React JS supports many libraries and components.
- It is much faster than other frameworks.
- You can write android based codes with the help of reacting.
Why use Node JS?
- It is an open-source runtime environment.
- It is single-threaded.
- It is much faster in executing codes.
- It is highly scalable.
MERN stack is gaining popularity day by day in the field of IT outsourcing services. You can build fast and interactive web applications very efficiently with the help of this framework.