Why work with Infiniti?
We, at Infiniti believe in a liberal approach when it comes to our work. We concern ourselves with the merit of the work rather than the process and we understand that creativity doesn’t bloom in a constricted environment. So, there is no office reporting culture at our workplace.
We offer our employees the exposure of clients from countries like the US, UK, and Australia. We are a completely virtual company so our employees can opt for work from home at their convenience.
Infiniti gives its employees ample space and opportunity for growth and values team efforts above all else.
Posted: December 10, 2020
This work from home developer position has design, development and maintenance responsibility for the software applications and processes associated with our insurance oriented company. Specifically this role
will initially focus on the ETL processes needed to support and develop integration with various partners at the firm. The position provides exposure to multiple business units in a dynamic insurance firm. The role requires functioning a vs a member of an Agile Scrum team and will require direct interaction with business users.
Candidates must be able to attend daily scrum calls that last from 10-20 minutes every day.
Minimum experience required: 6+ years. Candidates must be able to provide proof of experience.
- Experience designing, building and supporting ETL processes
- Strong database engineering skills on the MS SQL Server platform and knowledge of SSIS required
- Experience delivering software as part of an Agile delivery team and/or experience in a financial services environment a plus
- Solid knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; Must have the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a dynamic work environment
- Design, build, and support ETL processes in support of the insurance domain
- Build integration solutions leveraging SSIS for batch integration
- Maintain, enhance, and develop new stored procedures, functions, views, tables within MS SQL Server
- Work collaboratively as part of an Agile Scrum project team
- Build reporting solutions leveraging SSRS
- Design and build web based UIs to support business workflows and backend ETL processes
- Partner with various teams to research, resolve, and document production issues
Posted: December 10, 2020
Required experienced UI Developer – Work from home model on hourly consultation or monthly remuneration.
- Responsible for design, development and testing of user interfaces across a range of platforms such as web and mobile.
- Ensure the look and feel of the software is modern with clear and well-structured screen designs
- Create wireframes and design templates which are responsive and scale appropriately across desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Use creativity and imagination to build user interfaces which are visually appealing giving our system a clear identity which stands out
- Provide system users with an intuitive user experience
- Ensure high quality documentation is available for all systems, coding standards are followed and consider efficiency, scalability and security
- Promote industry standard approaches and understand how we can best implement them across the team to ensure the team stays on top of new technology and best practise
Key Competencies / Skills / Qualifications
Three or more years commercial experience as a front-end developer
. Working experience of UI/UX designer tools, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and other
Good experience in design website template/Wireframe
Updated with industry standards in modern designing trend and tools
Working experience on the tools that are used for planning and prototyping a website and its blueprint.
Good communication skill for converting Business thought into visual template.
providing training and documentation to other members within the team
Experience with Asp.net (MVC or Core) using c#
Experience with task tracking software such as Azure Dev Ops or Jira
Understanding of source control using TFS or GIT
Understanding of Apis which use REST
Understanding of tools such as npm, webpack and gulp
A degree in a computer science or related subject
Sr. Business Development/ Lead Generation Executive
Posted: December 10, 2020
Infiniti Tech Solution is looking for a Lead Generation / Business Development Executive who can cultivate opportunities for the generation of leads and plans strategies to target potential clients and customers.
- Experience in IT/Web/App domain is MUST
- Lead Generation through Internet Research.
- Data Mining and Database development which will be Industry-specific, Region-Specific, and Customer Profile specific.
- Good knowledge about social media especially LinkedIn, Fiver, Upwork and Freelancer
- Research & Analyzing data to filter out quality leads with an objective to develop business
- Ability to analyze prospective personas who can be decision-makers
- Ability to independently execute Lead generating campaigns via email marketing and LinkedIn interaction
- CRM Management and Report Generation
- Create, maintain, and update databases of Leads with complete information and emails.
- Record maintain interaction history and customers response in detail in CRM.
- Ensure Leads follow-up all the time.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Self starter and understands Startup culture ( Work from Home )
- Understanding of US culture, demographics and accent
- Understanding of general IT outsourcing business and software development
- Understanding of website and web application outsourcing business
- Well rounded awareness of web and app development (you don’t need to be a coder)
- Ability to liaise with project managers and technical team leaders
- Experienced in lead generation activities
- Experienced in handling international clients
- Individual Contributor
- Delivery Oriented
- Innovative and able to think in a creative fashion
- Adaptable to challenges
- Problem solver
- Learning the state-of-the-art trends and adopting them
- Adopting the best practices and processes for all the work that we do
- Freedom to innovate